About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweaty Foot Fetish and Degradation Phone Sex


george calls My Foot & Shoe listing, and loves having My sweaty feet rubbing all over his pathetic face. he especially loves having a nasty, black cock down his throat while sniffing My feet, as I'm spitting on him, and degrading him. If you're going to be deep throating monkey meat, you fucking deserve the degradation, and being spat upon. he said his wife had a big, fat ass -"perfect for those black bitches to fuck" so, he watched his slobby whore hopping on a black train, while they slapped the slut around. I love foot fetish, racial degradation and extreme racial humiliation phone sex; and if you're like george, you'll love calling Me for it. 


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.