About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

FemDom Humiliation Phone Sex with THE Aryan Queen

My Man went crabbing with his friends, and came back with a couple of monsters. Take a look at this 8 inch, 3 pound bitch. There was so much meat; I could only eat the legs, and I left the breast meat for Him. It was unbelievable tasting. Click on the pics to get the full size. 






If you're looking for the ultimate in FemDom humiliation phone sex, then call Me. My Niteflirt listings were temporarily suspended, because My beautiful, pink nipples were showing so, you'll have to go here to My homepage, and click My Call Now button. OR, you can dial Me directly @ 800-863-5478 XT. 03645800

My listings will be back up soon -most likely Monday, since Goddess Melinda redid them for Me. I've added a hot, new header along with My photos so, there will be something new for you losers, fags and sluts to look at when serving Me.







-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.