About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Foot and Shoe Fetish, Trampling and Giantess Phone Sex


I love trampling small, meager men with My high, sharp heels. Binding them, blindfolding them, kicking them, and stomping them. They never know where the blows will be coming from or, where they will land. I've taken several giantess phone sex calls, and I love them, too. Towering above a little, sub bug; squashing him for the puny worm that he is. Needling his flesh with My heels, listening to him crunch beneath them. I obtain immense, sexual satisfaction in this.

If you're looking to worship My feet and shoes or, have a giantess phone sex fetish, then call Me here

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.