About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Smoking Fetish Phone Sex


Smoking fetish phone sex. I love human ashtrays; and neil just loves licking Mine, and eating My cigarette butts. Forcing him to smoke, and stub his butt out on his tongue makes Me happy. Knowing that his tongue is lapping up ashes from his ashtray gives him a purpose, and that's pleasing Me. 


neil -if you want to get into Financial Domination phone sex with Me, call My Financial Domination line. While it may be "sexy" for you to directly deposit your paycheck into MY bank account, I have a problem with anyone (especially a phone sex submissive) having My account information. So, pay My rate of $6.99 per minute, and tribute your ass off. That's how it's going to work. It's Friday (pay day) so, start dialing, neil. 


-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.