About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Forced Strap On Phone Sex


Todd called Me and wanted to be abused by My strap on, and I love forced strap on phone sex calls. Pushing him down to his knees, I grabbed hold of his hair, pulled his head back, and jack hammered My big, fat cock into his bare ass. he couldn't help but immediately moan like the whore he is, which only caused Me to plunge even deeper.

Gaping his useless hole, I was telling him how much I loved looking down, watching him wiggle at the other end of My strap on. I demanded to know, "Is this how you like it, you pig bitch?" he replied "yes, Mistress!" pleading for Me to go deeper. Digging My nails into his cheeks, slapping them when letting go, Todd howled for more; and I laughed and laughed, getting higher on the power with each painful, pelvic thrust.

It didn't take todd very long to drop his foul, sticky load onto the dungeon floor, as I cork screwed My stick into of his tight, wanting ass. They never seem to last long when it comes to forced strap on fucking. How amusing, indeed.

-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.