About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Racial Humiliation Phone Sex and Racial Degradation Phone Sex



I spoke to My dick jacking monkey, jimmy. He'll never get My Perfect and White pussy, because I don't lay down with animals. Nor, will I ever. I am 100% Pure, Aryan Perfection, and that tootsie roll is absolute filth. I'd rather lop off both of My breasts, than let his black, ashy hands run all over them. I love humiliating and degrading him for who and what he is; an impure, imperfect, and inferior piece of shit. His addiction to racial humiliation and racial degradation phone sex, is something I can't get enough of. I get to verbally shatter and splatter that malignant ape; he pays Me for it, and he loves it


There are many so called "Aryan's" on Niteflirt but, there is only ONE Aryan Queen. Just because the model they use has blonde hair and blue eyes, does not make them an Aryan. My photo (and My beliefs) are real, and I am not a phone sex actress. I am a real time Dominatrix who so happens to be a White Supremacist. I Dominate, humiliate and degrade useless, putrid men. Most of the time, they happen to be racially impure but, I do not limit Myself to racial humiliation only. As much as I love doing so.


I also specialize in: fetish phone sex, feminization phone sex, sissy phone sex, (I love abusing the cock sucking faggots), smoking fetish phone sex, foot, boot and shoe worship phone sex, FemDom phone sex, forced strap on phone sex & worship, forced bi phone sex, human disposals, small penis humiliation phone sex, CFNM phone sex, Financial Domination phone sex, spitting, slapping, facesitting, extreme verbal abuse, hardcore physical abuse, ballkicking/ball stomping, cock and ball torture phone sex, and mental anguish to name a few. 


If you're searching for Domination, humiliation and degradation phone sex, just for being the tiny man that you are, then call Me at one of My Niteflirt listings


-Mistress Katherine



1 comment:

Call Me and serve, bitch.