About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hardcore Fem Dom Phone Sex


A slave is a slave; and your wife will serve as one. Forced cunt slavery, forced strap on fucking, spankings and bondage awaits her. Degradation and humiliation. Graphic, Fem Dom phone sex narratives. Slapping her until she bleeds. Spitting on her. Nipple torture. Suspension chains. And what are you doing? NOTHING. you will sit there and watch. you won't speak, you won't stroke, not until I've told you that you can. Know that I am getting off on using her; and when I've finally finished, I will dispose of her like a used condom. Yes. Bring Me your wife; she needs to be corrected, and I need the power surge. 

-Mistress Katherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.