About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Financial Domination and Financial Slavery Phone Sex



Financial Domination phone sex, pay pigs, human ATM's and money slaves. I love taking your cash. Since My time and attention is valuable, you will pay to have it. I won't ever chat with you for free so, don't waste My time on useless IM's and e-mails, unless a tribute comes along with them. 

If you consider yourself to be a "pay pig," then don't call My other listings; you should be phoning My Financial Domination listing, and paying $6.99 per minute to be drained. And drained you will be. I'm not some Tease and Denial Princess. I don't play that game; you can get teased by a Princess but, you'll be DENIED by the Queen. I'm not here for games, piggy. I'm here for taking. Draining. Milking. I'll never stop. Not until you're packing tuna sandwiches to take to work. 

Don't like tuna? Fuck you, pay Me. I don't care what you like to eat. I like to SPEND; your money. Blowing your cash makes Me happy. I save MY money, and I'm out spending yours. Don't go looking for My "wish list," because I won't make one. I want your cash, not a fucking present. I already have a Man who buys Me presents, and I'll be out spending your money on Him, too. 

-Mistress Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.