About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, April 13, 2012

roger's Phone Sex Fetish; Physical Abuse and Small Penis Humiliation

I just took a 70 minute call, and received a $200.00 tribute from Roger; his phone sex fetish was to be jogging in the woods, and having Me take him down to the ground, and beat the living shit out of him. I had My girlfriend's breaking his bones, making him bleed profusely, and humiliate him for his small, useless penis. A better time, I cannot recall having. I was immensely getting off on his pain; it was, after all, My pleasure. 


Knowing how old, and weak he was; not being able to do anything about it. Unable to defend himself, having to lie there and take it all. roger was the surrogate for every man We've ever hated, and all he could do was moan, while feeling the blood ebb from his broken body.


Castrating him; tossing his small penis into the bushes, trampling him with our boots, snapping each of his fingers. roger loved every bit of his call, and will indeed call Me back again. 




-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.