About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sissy Slut Phone Sex Humiliation


Sissy Slut Jessi just called Me; and after seeing Kendra Lynn, Jessi had to show off some of her own photos, which I think are GREAT. The one above is very "Silence of The Lambs" so, I just had to make it the first one posted. My FAVORITE photo of Jessi, is the one found below. It has quite the artistic flair, wouldn't you agree? 

Poor Jessi. She visited a real time Domina last night, and was very disappointed to find one of Her slaves' with a penis much smaller than her own to suck, and if that wasn't adding insult to injury, the slave was overweight. It was not a happy session, to say the least. So, to brighten Jessi's day, I've decided to make her famous by posting her here in My blog. 


I do love Jessi's photos, and this one screams "helpless slut" to Me. Purple is definitely her color, and I love the wig! A caged, phone sex sissy slut, just waiting to be let out and used. 


One thing's for sure, Jessi knows what a top likes; a chained and cuffed slut; and she sure aims to please, doesn't she? What a slut, indeed! 


I enjoyed the chat, Jess. Let's hope your next real time Dominatrix session falls into your favor. Keep Me posted, and keep your pics coming! 

If you're a dressed up sissy slut, then call My Feminization phone sex listing -and make sure to send some photos if you've got them. you too, I'll make famous.

-Mistress Katherine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.