About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, June 15, 2012

THE Aryan Goddess and Racial Humiliation Phone Sex



I've been quite busy in My personal life this past week so, I haven't been at My computer much. I have had the pleasure to be speaking with Mike (several times), who like Myself, is another Aryan, and loathes blacks as much as I do. We have quite a bit in common; namely, watching videos with blacks getting a beat down from White people. brandon (My pro White Supremacy nigger), sent Me a video of a black chick getting her ass kicked by a White chick so, I'll be forwarding Mike that video to watch, and enjoy.

If you're looking for a REAL racist, a REAL Goddess (not some bullshit, bottom dollar bitch with fake photos), and REAL racial humiliation phone sex, then call Me. I'd love nothing more than to rip you apart. 

-Mistress Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.