About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Aryan Queen and your Twisted, Phone Sex Fetishes


Yes; it IS good to be the Queen. The ARYAN Queen. And I should know. 

steve called to worship Me, after being out of the fetish phone sex scene for a while. he said he wanted to draw a swastika on his forehead, jack his cock, cum into a glass and then drink it for Me. Naturally, I was all for it. I love kinky, sick and twisted phone sex; not to mention filthy, fucking phone sex fetishes. I just hope it was a permanent marker. steve has created an altar so, that he can worship Me daily. As he should. I fully deserve the adoration, tributes, and accolades. Tribute Me $20 just for existing. 

I love seeing steve degrade himself for Me, as I'm humiliating him for it. Degradation and humiliation phone sex is what gets Me off. If your stupid cock twitches at the thought of humiliation and degradation phone sex -racial or, not -then call Me. I guarantee, you will not be disappointed with Niteflirt's Aryan Queen. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.