About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ass and Body Worship Phone Sex


Yes, bitch. I deserve having My ass and body worshiped. It's perfect, and so am I. Having a phone sex ass slave grovel at My feet (which are also perfect), begging to take a whiff of My sublime ass, and denying them of it, brings Me enormous pleasure. rami called Me yesterday, begging for it. He's such an inferior, brown piece of shit, and I love degrading him for who and what he is. He'll always be impure, and I, will always be the very definition of purity itself. And he knows this. It's why he tried so hard to get a whiff but, to no avail. 

If you're an ass sniffing, ass worshiping, phone sex submissive, then call and worship My ass, bitch. 

-Mistress Katherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.