About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cock and Ball Torture Phone Sex



I love cock and ball torture. I mean, it's not MY cock that's going to be aching. If you're into feeling the pain, and feeling the burn, then set an appointment date for your cock and ball torture phone sex session with Me; accompanied by a tribute so, that I know you're really serious. I won't have you using rubber bands, Q-tips, paper clips or Ben Gay. How laughable. Those items won't hurt you enough, and I want you feeling your CBT phone sex call DAYS after serving Me. I'm going to have you go shopping, slut. If you're a true pain puppy, then you'll love My definition of pain. It's a true pain. A real pain. A lasting pain, and I can guarantee you of that.


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.