About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

High Arches and Foot Fetish Phone Sex


I just spoke with nick. nick's phone sex foot fetish, is seeing My perfect, and white feet pressing against his nasty, brown cock. I love exploiting his weakness for My feet, and using it against him. I put no effort into it at all . My delicate, high arches, My soft soles and My pretty, painted toenails, are truly a force to be reckoned with, and nick knows it. It's why he calls; to acknowledge the power My feet have over him. you're too easy, nick. you know that?  A slave to My white feet. That's how I like you. Enslaved to Me. If you're a true foot fetish phone sex freak, then call and worship My perfect feet. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.