About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hardcore Verbal Abuse Phone Sex

I have a few (very few) favorite freaky, phone sex callers. bobby has to be one of My all time faves. Many a time, I've caught Myself (literally) laughing out loud at some of the shit that he says during a call. I can say anything or, do anything to this fetish phone sex beast, and he'll only ask Me for more. he says he calls Me when he's REALLY needing to be verbally abused, and horrendously used; and that's more than fine with Me. I stretch his hole, spit in his face, degrade him and debase him. I deconstruct bobby, and reconstruct him; My way.  He loves the hardcore verbal abuse, and I love to dish it out. 


If you're looking for verbal abuse phone sex, call Me. I can't wait to shatter and splatter your fucking esteem. 


-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.