About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Small Penis and Sissy Strap On Humiliation Phone Sex


Phone sex sissy boys, and strap on humiliation. Faggotized and feminized asses up in the air; their panties dangling in a balled up, wet wad between their shaved thighs. How humorous. Having them beg Me to plunge My cock deeper, squealing like some horny, street slut; moaning like the cock gobbling, cum guzzling whore that they are. Bright, red lipstick staining the dildo I've got shoved down their throat; drilling their cunt hole with 10 inches of hard, rubber dick. Making them admit to their trips to the gloryholes; offering up their juicy, wet mouths to strange men with swollen cocks. I'm talking about you, sissy bitch.

Rubbing your small, useless penis; wanting hardcore humiliation, extreme degradation, and blistering, Domination phone sex. Yes, you pansy assed faggot, I'm offering all of it. Call My Feminization phone sex listing, and come get some. I love playing smear the queer. 

-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.