About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Phone Sex Foot slaves, Human Furniture and Foot Fetish Phone Sex


Pamper My perfect feet, foot bitch. Get on all fours, and crawl. I love having My feet rubbed, and pampered. Crawl on the floor to My side, because I want to put My feet up. Phone sex foot slaves; so eager to please, so eager to spoil. Slip off My heels, and sniff My sweaty soles. Lick them. Taste the sweat, and no, you CAN'T touch your cock. This is about Me, not you. It's never about you. My pleasure, that's why you're here. Getting down on your knees, and getting high on My heels. My pleasure IS your fetish. 

Hopelessly addicting you with My beautiful feet; how easy you are, My weak foot fetish slave. How easy it is to control you, making you do what I want, molding you into the perfect and obedient foot sub. My feet own you, and so do I. Succumb and submit. Call Me, and worship My lovely feet


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.