About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Racial Domination Phone Sex and White Supremacy


I just hung up from talking with steve who first called Me for racial degradation and racial humiliation phone sex; he happens to be pro White Supremacy. Quoting steve: "I grew up in a White neighborhood, and got a job that required me to speak correctly.." Translation? No "ebonics" or, ghetto talk from steve. he then went on to say how he knows how Superior the White race is.

If you're looking to discuss WHY the White Race is more Superior to that of any other race or, for racial humiliation, racial Domination and racial degradation phone sex, call Me. I'm very prepared to do either.


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.