About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hardcore Racial Degradation Phone Sex



This isn't the projects or, the ghetto -where your race trading, black cock loving wife undoubtedly is. This is My world, bitch. Welcome to the new plantation; where My slaves are shackled and hog tied. Hog tied. How befitting for a fucking sow, isn't it? Breeding piglet (niglet?) after piglet, not giving a fuck about who's going to pay for any of them. Nappy, greasy heads, monkey hands, and black, ashy feet. Why these nasty, white skanks are so eager to suck off black cock, is beyond Me. They obviously don't give a shit about the Master Race or, being a part of it. What they need, is to be the guest of honor at an Aryan boot party, that's for sure. 

I had some monkey call Me one day and said "i'm lookin' for racial humiliation & deez white bitches can't do it right...." 2 fucking seconds into shattering this gorilla's world, and he goes berserk.  "Who da hell you think you're talkin' to???" he says to Me. What, did I miss something? Oh, I see.. you THINK you want it, until you get it from someone who IS a White Supremacist; instead of some in the dark white "Princess" who thinks she's a racist. What the fuck did you expect? For Me to tell you how I'm shoving a chicken wing up My ass, and having your big, black rubbery lips pulling it out?  No, you stupid, black bitch. You see, "that's not how I roll." I'm a bit more intelligent, and a LOT more genetically pure than the inane half breeds you're used to talking to. 

Racial humiliation phone sex, and racial degradation phone sex; if you want it, you better fucking believe that I can deliver it. And I mean every_single_word I say. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.