About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Strap On Sissy Humiliation and Tranny Phone Sex

jeffie is such a queer. he saw crossdressing kendra, and now he wants to worship her cock. I told him to call her. I love brainwashing him; forcing him into wanting to service a tranny for My amusement. jeffie's little clitty gets so hard thinking about worshiping My strap on, begging Me to spit in his face while having his juicy, little fag hole stretched and gaped by tranny cock. I told him that he needs to call kendra so, that they can have a fag 69 for Me. jeffie needs to invest in 3 way calling so, that he can service both Myself and kendra at the same time. I'd love listening to him beg kendra for cock, and hearing kendra verbally abuse this panty clad, phone sex sissy bitch for licking up his own cum. 


Talk to you soon, jeffie; and so will kendra, I'm sure.


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.