About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sissy Humiliation and CBT Phone Sex

I love talking to jeffie; he's such a cock slut. One night, I got him to take 2 dildos into his cum craving, man cunt. He's such a whore, and I love how he loves the sissy, and small penis humiliation phone sex. He warrants it. jeffie knows that when he jacks his tiny cock while looking at Me, he has to tribute Me for it. I'll not allow anyone to cum while looking at Me, and not pay Me for it. It's a privilege to be able to cum thinking about Me or, looking at Me, and you're always going to pay for that privilege. Tribute Me $20 for existing, because I deserve it. 


jeffie will be calling Me back tonight for some cock and ball torture phone sex. I gave him a short list of items he needs to purchase for his CBT session with Me, and I can't wait. he's a bit nervous -in an excited way, not knowing what to expect. he just knows that it's going to burn (I don't use Ben-Gay or, Icy Hot), and he's going to feel it for days. He should suffer, just for being a small dicked, cock gobbling, phone sex sissy slut. Hurry home tonight, jeffie; I'll be waiting. 


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.