About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Extreme Phone Sex Racial Humiliation



If you're looking for extreme phone sex racial humiliation and racial degradation phone sex, I'm available only via phone today, as I'm working outdoors on My farm. Yes; I have a farm (125 acres), and I love working on it. It's therapeutic, and it keeps Me in great shape. 


Don't bother messaging Me on Yahoo, because you'll get no reply. If you want My time, attention and talent, then pay for it, you impure and imperfect, minority pieces of shit. 


Racial humiliation phone sex aside, it's nice to be able to wear My riding boots, cutoff shorts and a bikini top, as it's nice and warm here today. I'm stoked for Summer.

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.