About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Phone Sex Sissy Sluts and Feminized Anal Whores

john just loves wiggling around in high heels and panties, while taking big dicks in his little, faggoty, sissy slut ass. How amusing, indeed. A dressed up, dickless tart who loves wearing Women's underwear, while begging to have his tight, wet, faghole jack hammered. I love humiliating and mocking this high heeled, phone sex sissy boy. I put zero effort into it; since it really does come naturally to Me. 

And yes, yes, I know. The Oregon Ducks won again last night. 51-26, and this real time, Aryan Dominatrix and fetish phone sex Goddess is loving every minute of it.

-Mistress Katherine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.