About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Humiliation Phone Sex, Degradation Phone Sex and Domination Phone Sex

I just knew Christina would win Hell's Kitchen, and I couldn't be happier for her. And that blind, asian chick won Master Chef, too. Huh. Who would've thought that? 

I will indeed be going away tomorrow through Saturday but, I think I'm going to stay logged in to take calls. I rather enjoyed humiliating and degrading My phone sex callers while in the forest. Belittling the unworthy, submissive worms as I sit around the camp fire with My Man, and My friends. They love listening to Me berate you for the wriggling, subhuman puke that you are. And you are

I'd love to play smear the queer with the submissive, phone sex sissy boys. Get your panties on, fagboy! I absolutely LOVE abusing cock sucking, panty clad, dickless, gay boys. I can't get enough of small penis humiliation phone sex calls with you meatless  wonders. The same goes for you cuckolds, too. Cuckold humiliation phone sex. Is there nothing better than mocking you while your wife is out fucking a real man? No. There isn't. 


Call Me, jack off boy. I'd love to tear into you today.

-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.