About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Love Saturday Game Day

It's College Football day today, losers. My Oregon Ducks take on the Washington State Cougars tonight, and I can't wait for the blowout. The Cougars suck so hard, that they ended up losing to a win-less team, Colorado. I have a feeling today will be a 3rd string day. Why play your first stringers if you don't have to? Save them for a good team, and the Cougars are definitely not a good team. 


Call Me to discuss My real time, FemDom humiliation sessions.  I'd love to exploit your kinks and fetishes, ala Domination phone sex. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.