About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Humiliation, Domination and Extreme Degradation

As you may know, I'm not only a phone sex Domme but, I am a real time Dominatrix so, I'll be logging out in a little while as I have 2 FemDom sessions scheduled for today. 

Strap on worship, cock and ball torture, foot and boot slavery, small penis humiliation, ass worship, racial humiliation, degradation, and forced bi are the things I'm looking forward to most during the sessions.

I'll be logging back in to take calls upon My return, and I look forward to hearing from you sick, fetish phone sex freaks when I get back.

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.