About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Know your Aryan, Phone Sex Mistress

I had another incredible time but, when I left, I forgot to log out so, I took some calls while I was in the woods. I could have declined the calls but, I wanted to take your money instead. So, I did.

We had the forest to Ourselves for 2 days and nights. It was bliss. School was back in so, there were no kids, no families, no unruly dogs barking non stop. Like I said, bliss. The people with kids started showing up yesterday so, We came home today. 3 nights in the woods, and now I'm back home, relaxing. Besides, there's no way We're missing Our Oregon Ducks game today. They play at 3:30 PST on the Pac-12 Network so, I plan on relaxing, having some drinks, and watching My Ducks cream the shit out of Fresno State.

Found below, are facts about your Aryan, humiliation phone sex Mistress. Get to know Me. Then call Me, and serve. 

I am indeed a White Supremacist. If you want to "stop the hate," then fucking segregate. White revolution is the only solution.

I love the outdoors. Camping, hiking, boating, fishing, crabbing. The Pacific Northwest is so beautiful, and there's always something to do. I can survive better in the woods, than most people can living in the city. I know what berries are safe to eat, I know which plants are poisonous, and I can tell an Alder tree from a Cedar, and a Spruce Pine from a Pine. I'm never lost when I'm in the woods. I'm very seriously a backwoods survivalist. 

After a long, 5 year engagement, I finally married My Man. Why was My engagement so long? I simply could not "submit" to a date. We were married over Memorial Day Weekend, and We danced to "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. It truly was a White wedding. 

If you hurt an animal or, are cruel to one in front of Me, I will fucking kill you. 

I always get My way. Always

My Man is an MMA fighter. 

I smoke Marlboro 72's. Red.

I have 3 vehicles. A 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 (to haul Our boat), a 2008 Jeep Cherokee, and My new toy, a 1996 Sebring convertible. She's a turbo, and she's faster than fuck. Yes, I love speed.

I own a 125 year old Victorian farmhouse, that sits on 125 acres of land here in Western Washington. I also own a lake house, and I still have My townhouse down in San Diego. I sublet My townhouse to a couple of limp wristed faggots. They pay very well, and the place is always clean -even when I show up out of the blue. I was born in Nuremberg, and raised in San Diego, by the way.

I have $226,000 in My savings account. You see, I don't NEED your money, I just want it, and I deserve it.

I'm a huge Football fan. In case you still don't know. 

My Grandfather was in WWII, and fought for Adolf Hitler. 

2 of My real time submissives paid for Me to go to Nursing school so, that I could care for My Grandmother at the end of Her life. The same 2 subs, bought Me My 125 year old farmhouse. They fly up from San Diego to serve Me, and they serve Me VERY well.

I have 2 favorite, alcoholic drinks. Malibu and Pineapple, and Vodka drivers. Our homes always have Heineken's in the fridge, though.

I love going to the firing range. I have a Ruger, and I love shooting it. Please, just try and rob Me.

I'm a horrendous insomniac, and I need sleeping pills to get to sleep.

I'll never vote for a Mormon. I'm a Catholic, and Romney will have to win this election without My vote. I won't be voting for obama, either. For the most obvious of reasons.


I will definitely be having children. As a true Aryan, it is My birth right. The White race needs to survive, and I will indeed contribute to the cause. 

I'm looking to buy land on the Oregon coast, and then have a home built upon it. 


That's all I feel like sharing for now. I want to get off this computer, and go relax with My Man. 

If you're looking for Domination phone sex or, racial humiliation and racial degradation phone sex, then call Me. I'm available. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.