About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, October 1, 2012

I Can't Sleep, subbies



I've told you, I'm a horrible insomniac. I could take an Ambien but, I do so love this time of night. My Man just got the fireplace going for Me so, that I could blog and be nice and toasty, and I'll be awake for quite a while. It'll be the witching hour shortly; My favorite time of the night.

It's October already, and I love the Fall. It's always a busy time for Me with real time, FemDom humiliation sessions. My schedule is always a full one, and I'm usually booked straight through til the New Year, and this is good thing. What can I say? So many spineless, subservient losers, and so little time. 

Halloween will be here soon enough, and I can't wait. I love Halloween. We celebrate it as if it were Christmas, and We really get into it. Last year, I was a Witch; face paint and all -and the year before, We got dressed up as Aryan Ann & Andy. You know, as opposed to Raggedy Ann & Andy? Although, Raggedy Ann never looked so hot, I can assure you. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.