About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Freaky, Kinky, Fetish Phone Sex with THE Aryan Queen

Naturally, My Oregon Ducks won their game on Saturday. Although, they did play sloppily. They play Tennessee Tech this coming Saturday, and Tenn. Tech is a good team so, it should be a really good game. 

The Hell's Kitchen finale is on tonight, and I'm really hoping that Christina wins. I knew she and justin would be the last 2 in the competition, and I was right. Of course. 

I'm thinking about going away again this week. I love traveling, and going away. Why stay in front of your computer if you don't have to be? Not Me, never. If I do go away, it'll be Wednesday to Saturday. There's no way I'm missing the Ducks play so, I'd be coming back on Saturday morning. 

I'm going to be available today so, bring your nasty, freaky, kinky and filthy, phone sex fetishes My way. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.