About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What's Up, Bitches?!


Oh, FUCK YES. My Oregon Ducks KICKED ASS for their first game of the College Football season! They scored 50 points BEFORE the second half, and they are going to take the BCS Championship this year. I graduated from UCLA but, I HATE the Bruins. I'm a Duck Girl, and I'm addicted to Quack. They play Fresno State on Saturday, and that game will be a blow out, too. Fresno sucks. 

I came back from camping yesterday but, I'm going back again on Thursday. I pity the bitches who are enslaved to their computers and phones -oh, wait.. no, I don't. I laugh at them for it. 

If you're looking for hardcore and EXTREME racial humiliation phone sex and racial degradation phone sex, then call Me. I'd LOVE to rip you apart, bitch. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.