About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Real Time FemDom Humiliation Session

My Man and I just got back from having breakfast; He always makes sure that I eat well before My sessions, as today I have another real time Domination session. 

My stunt cock will be bringing his submissive girlfriend with him, since the 2 hours will be centered on forced feminization, forced bi, sissy humiliation and cuckolding. 

My slave isn't worthy of eating the cum from My cunt so, he'll be sucking off My stunt cock, getting him hard so that he can fuck his girlfriend, watch him dump his load inside of her, and then I'll have My sissy slave clean out the female slave. Naturally, while this is going on, My slave will be humiliated and degraded for the pathetic, faggoty, lowlife worm that he is. I'm SO looking forward to the session. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.