About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Degradation Phone Sex and Ass Worship Phone Sex


Go Ducks!! They handed Tennessee Tech University a MAJOR fucking beat down on Saturday. 64-14. This puts the Ducks in the #3 slot, and the season just got started. I am STOKED. I ended up DVR'ing the game when I left on Wednesday so, I watched it when I got home yesterday. We stayed an extra day in the woods so, after 4 days and 4 nights, I was ready to come home, watch the Ducks play, and take some Domination, degradation and humiliation phone sex calls.

I heard from eric yesterday, and he's always ready to eat My perfect, fucking asshole; and I love having him worship it. Degrading him and humiliating him while he's munching gets Me off big time, and I'll never stop doing it. I love having My asshole worshiped, and eric is always up to the task. He's been calling Me for almost 2 years now, and he's always hungry when he calls. Which is exactly the way I want him to be. 

I'm around today, wankers. Bring your sick, twisted, kinky, phone sex fetishes My way. I'd love to exploit you for them. 


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.