About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Small Penis Humiliation, Phone Sex Money Pigs, and Financial Domination Phone Sex


small dicked dale came back to play some more so, I ended up draining what was left in his account. Paying My $30 Tiny Tool Tax, and sending tributes on their own. I love small penis humiliation, and phone sex money pigs. Their penchant for Financial Domination phone sex is something I'll always exploit -for My ultimate gain, of course. 

dale will undoubtedly seek Me out on payday, and I can't wait to tease, and rape his wallet some more. Taking and taking, giving in return only blue balls. It'll once again be easy for Me, especially since I've got a photo of him in his most embarrassing, drunken state. While blackmail is something that does not interest Me, uploading photos of weak willed, and spineless, phone sex money slaves to My blog, is. 

See you soon, dale...

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.