About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Extreme Financial Domination Phone Sex With THE Aryan Queen


barry is SUCH a pathetic, phone sex money pig. He spent $500 in 10 minutes, being on the phone with Me. He gave Me two tributes @ $200 each, and then gave Me another $100 dollar tribute, plus the cost of his call. I love exploiting his financial Domination phone sex weakness, he's way easy to exploit. Taking everything, and giving him nothing in return. Nothing, except for the pure pleasure of handing Me all of his cash.

He messaged Me on Yahoo, and said that he loved reading My blog, and that it was making him weaker and weaker, and he found himself wanting to pay, and pay, and pay. And pay he did. barry's a big button baller, and he loves clicking on My big money buttons. But, not as much as I love it when he does. I love taking his money, it makes Me happy. 

For his next call, barry wants strap on phone sex, racial humiliation phone sex, and of course, more financial Domination phone sex. Don't worry barry, you'll get it all -and much more. This breath taking, and captivating phone sex FinDom can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.