About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Forced Strap On and Racial Humiliation Phone Sex

I love having the opportunity to engage in both of these fetishes, on one call. Forced strap on phone sex, racial humiliation, and racial degradation phone sex. francis loves being treated like the imperfect, genetically inferior piece of shit that he is, and he loves being brought down to his knees, and forced to fuck My massive cock. Spitting in his face, making him utter gorilla sounds, and forcing him to say things he would not normally say, admit to things he knows is true, is what brings Me immense, sexual satisfaction. 

Racial humiliation and racial degradation phone sex, I love it. And I love it even more when forced strap on play is a part of it. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.