About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer is Coming, Bitches

So, I've quit drinking alcohol. Now I'm addicted to Rockstar energy drinks. Only 10 calories, zero sugar, and depending on which ones you get, there's zero carbs. I drink the zero carbs, and 1 carb drinks. My Man and I have been barbecuing quite a bit lately, as the weather in the PNW has been getting nicer and nicer. We're seeing less rain, and more sun. Thank God. 


We're about 2 to 2.5 hours from Alaska so, We've got really long, Summer days here. The sky starts getting lighter about 3:30 in the morning, and grows dark about 10 PM. Blackout curtains are definitely a requirement up here. The town We're in has ZERO blacks, asians, ragheads or, any other minority groups. It truly is paradise. 


We own 2 homes here in Western Washington (both paid for), and a townhouse back in San Diego (which We sublet) but, we've been living in our lake house here in WA. The lake itself is about the size of 3 football fields so, it's nice and big. 


We've got some bald eagles that nest on the property, otters who live in the lake, and the lake itself is a salmon reserve. Herons, ducks, swans all have homes on the lake. We'll be taking the boat out, as boating season kicked off last Saturday.


It'll be about 76 degrees this weekend so, We'll be barbecuing again, having some people over, and doing a lot of swimming. Naturally, My rates will be higher, due to the fact that those who call Me, would be interrupting My leisure time.


We'll be taking some time off this Summer to head down to the Oregon coast to look for some more property to buy (We're addicted to buying land), and Our goal is to live on the coast there. Driving down scenic Hwy 101 is the way to go. It's so beautiful, and I'm stoked for it. Needless to say, I won't be around to take calls. 


It's not all real time Domination sessions, nor humiliation and degradation phone sex for Me. Yes; I DO have a life, and it's one filled with toys, joys and doing nothing at all. I can afford to live this way so, why not? 


I quit My day job; so much for My degree from UCLA but, I'm a lot happier not having to deal with AIDS infested fags, and drug addicted monkeys. My life right now, is so peaceful, and that's just the way I like it. I do have some real time slaves who fly up from San Diego so, it's not like I'm "fully" retired.


My Man is just as Dominant as I am; He is My King, and I, his Queen. We hardly fight, which is probably a good thing, seeing as how We're both control freaks. One would think that 2 Dominants would cancel each other out but, We make it work. He fulfills My every desire, want and need. I really do live the life of a Queen.


My Man is a cage fighter, and He makes enough money for the both of Us. My money is Mine, and His money is Mine. This is as it should be. He does all of the cooking, and I do none of it. I sit back and get served. Again, this is as it should be.


-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.