About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Great, Racist Joke

There's a white guy, black guy, and a spanish guy walking on the beach. They find a bottle, rub it, and out comes a genie. The genie turns to the black guy and says, "you have one wish" so, the black guy says "I'd like all of my people to be happy and live in africa." *POOF* All the blacks are back in africa. 


Then he turns to the spanish guy and says "you have one wish" so, the spanish guy says "I want all of my people to be happy, and back home in their own countries.."  *POOF* all the spics are back where they came from.


The genie turns to the White guy and says "you have one wish..." so, the White guy says "let Me get this straight... all the blacks and hispanics are out of America?" and the genie says "Yeah..." so, the white guy says "well, then I'll have a Coke." 


HaHaHa.


That was from The Boondock Saints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.