About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hardcore Racial Humiliation Phone Sex


brandon called Me, and his way of thinking is just like steves' way of thinking. If you remember, steve is My pro White Supremacy ape. brandon said the best job he ever had was working with a bunch of White Women, who ran him around the office like a runaway slave. "I learned so much. Deep down, a lot of blacks feel the same way about White Supremacy but, they'll never admit to it...." he said to Me. I'm glad they do, because it's the truth. 

I can recall from an early age that if I was ever to get into a fight with a monkey, to take out its' legs, first. "If you take them down by their legs hard enough, they won't get up..." and this is because all of their strength is in their legs. Why do you think kenyan's are always winning the NYC Marathon or, jamaican's are getting the Gold at the Olympics? And you should "never hit a black person in the head," I was told. "You'll break your hand." Their heads are harder than coconuts when it comes to cracking. 

I was also told, "You'll never be able to fight just ONE black person. They always have to have others with them. That's because when they're alone, they're nothing. They need to have numbers with them. They'll never fight you 1 on 1." This has been proven true SO many times. They won't tangle with My Man, though. Even in numbers. He's 6'3" tall, 225 lbs. of pure muscle, bald and tattooed from head to toe. Seeing his tats, lets them know what He's about. Between the swastikas, SS lightning bolts and huge, German eagle across his back, along with "White Pride" tatted on his neck, they just keep walking. Who wants to fight a racist, cage fighter?  I don't care what color you are. 

If you're looking for a hardcore, racist Dominatrix, then call Me. But, not today. Today the temperature will be over 80 degrees, and My Man and I will be taking the boat out again. We have people coming over, and We'll be barbecuing, enjoying the day. So, your racial humiliation and racial degradation phone sex fetish will have to wait. 

-Mistress Katherine

1 comment:

  1. I am so humbled and honored to be mentioned on this blog, White revolution is the only solution!

    ReplyDelete

Call Me and serve, bitch.