About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Phone Sex Humiliation and Sick, Fetish Phone Sex






I had a great weekend. The weather was perfect, too perfect. I ended up with heat stroke, lol. I'm so fair skinned, that even 20 minutes in the sun is too long for Me. So, I generally don't stay in the sun at all but, I over did it on Sunday. I pretty much slept all of Monday, as I felt faint and "off." 


Here's some pics I took from the boat. In the 2nd photo, you can see an eagle in the sky; We watched him hit the water, and pull out a salmon, then take it up into the pine tree. It was unbelievably cool to see, and I love being on My lake. The last photo is of the shrimp kabobs We made. There are some bacon wrapped shrimp, too. Aside from the shrimps, We all had NY Strip Steaks, and barbecued chicken. We eat VERY good, My Man and I. And so do Our friends when they come over.


I'm definitely around to take your sick and twisted, fetish phone sex calls, and or course, racial humiliation phone sex calls today, bitches. 


-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.