About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Racial Humiliation, Financial Domination Phone Sex and Strap On Phone Sex


barry called again. Financial Domination phone sex, forced strap on sex, and racial humiliation phone sex all wrapped up into one. I fed him every inch of My strap on while taking $240.00 in tributes from him in13 minutes. His tight, little asian fuck hole was stretched wider and wider, and so was his wallet. He's so easy, and I loved jack hammering his little, faggot boy cunt. barry loves being My phone sex money pig, and now, he's My puny, asian, humiliation whore, and My dink, strap on slut. 

Call Me, give Me your ass, and your money. I can't wait to take them. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.