About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Racial Humiliation Phone Sex and Strap On Phone Sex



Yes, bitches; I'm back. I've been away traveling, living the life of a Queen, and not thinking about any of the monkeys, faggots, slaves and other useless, pieces of man flesh who phone Me, and love reading My blog. 2,008 phone sex losers, wankers and slaves have viewed this blog in My first month of blogging. Not a bad month at all. 

Since I've been back, I've heard from My new monkey, sean. sean called twice the first time he called Me, and he's been calling Me back since then. "I can't stop thinking about you, Mistress. I'm Your nigger for life now.." That's right, you malignant, fucking ape, you are. sean's one of those "down low" apes who loves being on his black, ashy knees, taking My strap on in his black, bubble butt. I love racial humiliation phone sex, and putting an ape, jew, and dink in its' place. Not to mention the rag heads who phone Me for racial degradation phone sex. 

asians, and west and east indians. I call them "onion people," because they fucking STINK like onions. What a vile odor emanating from these racially impure fucks. It must be the crap they eat or, the fact that they don't bathe enough. SOMETHING makes them reek like garbage, and it has to be one of those things. 

I heard from B.J. barbie, My cock loving, phone sex sissy bitch. barbie's fetish is for being as stupid as they come. I make him say "nigger cum makes me dumb" over and over, and he loves it. What a pathetic, fucking queer, I swear. I've taken a 4 hour long call with barbie, where he's tweaked out on God knows what, dishing out the degradation as if I were dishing out Birthday cake. I love taking b.j. barbie's calls. I never run out of things to say to him, and I can humiliate him all night long, and have. There you go, barbie. An honorable mention in My blog. Now, get high and call Me, you fucking faggot. 

If you're looking for Domination, humiliation and EXTREME degradation phone sex, then call Me. My tongue is like a razor, and I can't wait to verbally, slash you apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.