About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summertime Is Here, bitches

I've been away for a few days, as My Man and I loaded up Our boat, and went to one of the beach resorts here. It's just the first of many vacations We'll be taking this Summer. I can afford to take the time away, and more so, I deserve it. I pity the Flirts who have to be chained to their phones and computers, trying to make a buck. Oh, wait... no, I don't. Sucks to be them.

The weather was beautiful, and My Man caught 24 Dungeness crabs so, We ate fresh crab and had Filet Mignon to go with it. We're buying another boat so, We'll definitely be going away again in the next week or so. 

Catch Me if and when you can, sluts. I can't guarantee that I'll be available when you want racial degradation phone sex or, humiliation phone sex

-Mistress Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.