About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

BDSM Phone Sex and Domination Phone Sex


Beneath Me. This is your place. I am far more Superior than you can ever hope to be; always remember, and never forget this. Serving and worshiping, it's what you do. It's what you're supposed to do. A life of servitude. It's yours. Embrace it. Welcome the submission, as I welcome the power. I'm never relinquishing it, I'm always clutching at it. Freedom IS found in submission, and you should know. Giving up control to Me, will be your new sense of purpose; the true meaning in your pathetic, miserable existence. I am the One. Yes, I am the One. 

Call and serve Me. A real time Mistress; a captivating Goddess, a heartless humiliatrix, and a Master manipulator. 

-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.