About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Extreme Financial Domination Phone Sex


Let's hear it for daniel, who spent just under $1,300 with Me last night. He's a Financial Domination phone sex addict, who also loves expensive and pure, party favors. I showed him a new way to use his party favor so, now he belongs to Me.  What a rush, huh daniel? 

daniel called My Mistresses listing, and when he told Me what he was into, I made him go to the drug store, pick up a certain item, and then come back and call My Financial Domination listing; which is exactly what he did. For 90 minutes he partied with Me @ $16.00 per minute, and then tributed Me $200 for showing him how to REALLY get off.

I love hardcore and extreme, Financial Domination phone sex money pigs. I'll be making reservations for the beach resort for next weekend later on today, which daniel of course, will pay for. He's also going to pay for MY party favors, too. He got super excited when I told him this, too. 

If you're looking for REAL Financial Domination with a REAL Dominatrix, then call Me. I can't wait to help Myself to your account. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.