About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Financial Domination Phone Sex


Daniel called Me way early this morning, and talked for another 90 minutes. In the last 2 days, I've earned over $1,600.00 -I love weeks like this. There's nothing like having an eager to please cash slave. 

daniel's girlfriend will be going away next week so, daniel and I will be partying like rock stars, and he'll be satisfying his money slave need. I deserve it, and daniel can afford it. I told him that My Birthday is in a few weeks so, large tributes will definitely be in My immediate future. daniel loves spending money on Me, and why shouldn't he? Like I said, I deserve the very best. 



-Mistress Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.