About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Strap On Humiliation, Racial Humiliation and Financial Slavery Phone Sex


I heard from barry again. Another $220 in tributes, plus the cost of the call (at $4.00 per minute). Extreme strap on humiliation phone sex and racial humiliation phone sex, with a twist of financial Domination phone sex. I love bending his gook ass over, and pounding it with My strap on. With every thrust of My strap on, he sent Me another tribute. barry will be buying all of the accessories for My new car. Floor mats, seat covers, steering wheel cover, license plate frames, etc. I love financially Dominating him, it's so easy, and he's so weak. He loves the way I laugh at him, while he's sending Me tributes. The more he sends, the more I laugh. And laugh.


If you're looking for financial Domination phone sex (I'm always looking for more money slaves), racial humiliation phone sex or, strap on humiliation phone sex, then you need to call Me. My feedback speaks for itself, and I can guarantee you, you will not be disappointed. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.