About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Financial Domination Phone Sex and Hardcore Party Favors


I heard back from Daniel who had some more of his party favors. Naturally, he had gone to the pharmacy and came back with the proper instruments with which to party like a rockstar with Me. I'll be going this morning to pick up My own party favors so, I'm hoping he'll call back; this way, W/we can party together. 

I could talk to him for hours, and he loves hearing about My racial humiliation and racial degradation calls, too. Financial Domination phone sex, and racial humiliation phone sex, 2 of My FAVORITE fetishes to discuss. 

Daniel spent just under $1,000 bucks with Me this morning, and when W/we party, he spends more. I love telling him to call Me back on My Fin Dom listing, he's so obedient, and does just that. 

I can't wait to see My party favor guy today, Daniel's got Me all ganked up right now, lol. 

If you're looking for Financial Domination phone sex, then load up your account -so, that I can drain it. 

-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.