About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Goddess Worship Phone Sex


My Birthday is coming, sluts. August 8th. Write it down. I deserve the tributes, and accolades. Do not neglect to send them; treat your Fetish Mistress the way She should be treated. Like a Goddess.

This week will be a semi short week for Me, as I'll be going back to the beach resort for the 3rd, 4th and 5th. Naturally, We'll be taking the boat, and I can't fucking wait. Make sure you get in touch with Me prior to Friday, as I won't be back online until Monday, the 6th.

michael had sent Me a few tributes; then he picked up the phone to call, and serve. He loves My perfect feet and high heels, and I love exploiting him for it. That's the way you do it; tribute, and then call. Way to go, michael. I look forward to hearing from you again soon. And don't forget My Birthday. I deserve a brand new pair of heels. 



-Mistress Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.