About Aryan Queen

My photo
I'm a real time Dominatrix, and a Female White Supremacist.

Kneel and Serve

And do what you were born to do.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Racial Humiliation Phone Sex and Olympic Fever!



I'm really looking forward to the Olympics, as I'm sure many are. How do you like the artwork I've chosen for china? I have to give props to My artwork guy, James. He's awesome, and I've gotten so many compliments on his work. He's quite talented, and I'll always pimp his work here in My blog. Many thanks, James! Keep 'em coming! Wait until you see his other Olympic works, I think Jamaica is one of My faves, and I will certainly be adding it to My blog. 

If you're looking for racial humiliation phone sex, and racial degradation phone sex, then call Me. I'd love nothing more than to break you apart, for being who and what you are. 

-Mistress Katherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Call Me and serve, bitch.